Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer to Fall

Awesome! Is all I can say about our weather the past few days. The sun has been shining bright with warm, but not to hot days, while evening and morning have given us a glimpse of fall! 

Today at the pool
 
As much as I love summer, days at the pool, and suntans - fall can't get here soon enough!  It has been so nice waking up to 58 degrees and sunshine.  Doesn't make your coffee taste that much better?!Walks in the park are a must too :)
I was so lost in thoughts about fall this morning, I totally passed where I was going!  All I could think about was how much I look forward to fall with the bright orange, yellow and red leaves, football games (Go DAWGS!), the smell of apple cider and pumpkin, cuddling up with Justin, and lounging in sweatpants and sweatshirts!

Looking forward to one more day of rest before going back to work!
17 week pregnancy survey later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment