Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Susie Homemaker

Well, not really but pretty darn close! I have cooked three nights in a row! AND cleaned!!  Big steps being made here!! 
Tonight I had to enjoy dinner by myself.  For some reason....Justin thought I wasn't going to be home tonight and since I did not answer the first time he called me, he picked up Taco Bell.  I was not happy.  I was on my way home from a walk in the park and when I got home, he was finishing taco hell.  I pouted and showed my disappointment then made baked spaghetti for myself.
It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself....literally myself. 
There will be plenty of leftovers for lunch and dinner tomorrow.
with some added spinach :)

Oh, I should also mention babies were spoiled again today!  My Aunt Catherine sent me an email asking if we had received a package. Wait. What. a Package!! For us?!  I had to take a lunch break to rush home to see what was sent. 
 Their first Ralph Lauren outfits!  Oh.my.word. they are the softest outfits I have ever laid my hands on! with matching hats and shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment