Monday, September 27, 2010

Hooked up!

Hooked up could be my word(s) of the day!  This morning, one of our Asst. Principals came to my office with a bag full of baby girl clothes!!  There must be over 10 outfits with tags still on them!  Her little girl was never able to wear them so she passed them to our baby girl!
 How sweet was this?!  The sizes range from 3-9 months
Poor Baby Boy only has like 3 outfits!!

This morning I loaded up the crockpot with a recipe I have been wanting to try.  I think it is called Crockpot sour cream and salsa chicken?
4 chk breast (I used 2)
8 oz salsa
1 packet of taco seasoning
1/4 c light sour cream
2 tbs corn starch mixed with water

Place chk in crock pot and cover with seasoning and salsa.  Cook all day and when ready to serve mix corn starch and water with sour cream and put in with salsa.  Serve with Rice!
It did not disappoint!
Yum-O 
Even better with a side of green beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment