Monday, October 25, 2010

24 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along?  24 weeks/ 6 months!!!
Weight gain?  16 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yes...ready to start wearing my winter hammy downs
Movements? A lot more!  Love that Justin can feel them move :)
Cravings? not really.... back to wanting more salty
What I miss?  not much besides sleeping on my stomach
Sleep? Not too bad
Best moment this week?  feeling more movement - and I think we are set on names :)
Symptoms?  pressure in the pelvic area - other than that, feeling great!
What I look forward to this week? U/S! Haven't seen them since Sept. 15!
Funny story of the week:
Sun. I was looking at my backside in the mirror and said to Justin that my backside hasn't really gotten any bigger.  Obviously he wasn't 100% listening and said, "yea, your butt has gotten a little bigger!"  I whipped around and started laughing.... you idiot, I was saying I didn't think you could see anything from the back!  He couldn't stop laughing :)
Men!!

No comments:

Post a Comment