Sunday, October 24, 2010

Beautiful Weekend

I love Fall!  The weather this weekend has been so beautiful.  I love the changing and smell of leaves and the fresh smell of pumpkin and apple cider (aka my new wall flower).  Yesterday morning Justin and I took a nice walk on a trail we don't take often enough.  It was cold, but the scenery was nice.
One of my best friends and her husband were in town so the boys went golfing and girls went shopping.  I was in search for a new pair of black boots... no luck, BUT finally bought a pair of rain boots!  There was lots of good football on so we met the boys at a local bar/restaurant for dinner, drinks(water for me :)) and football.  
Woke up this morning thinking about pancakes so off to IHOP we went! And to my surprise, they had pumpkin pancakes!! MY FAVORITE!!  Other than that, just enjoying this beautiful fall day and spending time with my little buddy.
Coltrane sleeping in his favorite spot

We have been so lucky to have and share so many (14) wonderful years with him.  I am so sad that our time is limited and will miss him more than you can imagine.  He truly has been like a best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment