Friday, October 15, 2010

Late

Would describe me today.  I could scream!  I took today off bc I had a bridesmaid luncheon and a drs appt.  Well... Let's just say I want to run over my GPS.  The shower was in Burlington ( a nearby city) so I plugged in the address and followed the directions.  It led me to an open field.  Pretty sure that is not where the luncheon was being held SO I called the sister and asked where the hell I was! Turns out I had gone 20 miles N on the Hwy instead of S.  Furious.  Call Justin and he gets me turned around and back in the right direction.  45 min. later I arrive. JUST in time to eat and run bc I had a hair appt all the way in Oak Ridge (other side of Greensboro).  Of course there is Friday traffic and I get there 15 min. late.  Rush through my hair and finally arrive at my dr. appt 3 min. late

Appointment went well.  Great blood pressure, gained 15 lbs, and measured 28 weeks. (I'll be 23 on Sunday) Doc said that was all good.  I tried to sneak in an U/S but all they did was let me hear their heartbeat.  I go back in 2 weeks for an u/s.

I am now waiting patiently for Justin to get home from work bc we are supposed to be back in Burlington at 6:30 for the rehearsal dinner.... there is no way we will make it so we will prob. skip and just go to the after party.

I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment