Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wilson Wedding

This weekend we celebrated the marriage of Courtney and Chris.  It could not have been a more perfect weekend for their wedding :) I wish I had more pictures that captured the beautiful day.  I was supposed to be a bridesmaid, but when I found out I was prego, I moved to an honorary bridesmaid. Perfect for me! I even had a brown dress so I could "fit" in with the bridesmaids!

 Beverly, her twin sister, got married 5 years ago on the 15th! Anniversary will be one day apart!


I was a slacker when it came to pictures.  I would have loved to shown the food tables (go figure!)  They had a pizza station, carving station with mash potato bar, and a sushi bar!  I loved the sushi bar bc I could create my own :) Oh... and of course the cake :)
Best wishes to the Wilson's!

No comments:

Post a Comment