Monday, November 1, 2010

25 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along?  25 weeks
Weight Gain?  20 eek lbs!
Maternity Clothes?  More like I'm living in pjs and sweats!
Movements? A lot!  Apparently I'm having contractions too.  I have a hard time deciphering between movement and contractions
Cravings?  Nope - I eat what people bring me!
What I miss?  I could give you a long list now!  #1 would be doing things for myself
Sleep?  It's ok
Best moment this week?  Getting a negative on the FFN test
Symptoms?  Contractions and shortening cervix = BED REST
What I look forward to?  Next check up, my Best Friend and lots of family coming in town for my first shower!

I cannot say thank you enough for all the support and encouraging words we have received the past few days.
AND my Husband is wonderful and taking such good care of us!

don't worry, i was only standing for 10 seconds!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so behind and I had no idea you were on bed rest! I'll keep you and the babies in my prayers, for sure!

    ReplyDelete