Monday, November 8, 2010

26 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along?  26 weeks
Total weight gain? not sure... last week I lost 2 lbs, but I will not be weighed again until this Friday
Movements? A lot!  The hospital monitors their heart rates 3x a day, an hour each time, and they have the hardest time tracking down Max!!  He is ALL over the place!  It took one nurse 45 min. to get him to stay on the monitor!
What I miss?  Being able to cuddle with Justin
Sleep?  Ok.  A nurse comes in every 4 hours to check vitals and give me my medicine and I am constantly hooked up to a toco to track contractions
Best Moment this week?  Being surrounded by friends and family.  I miss them already!
Symptoms?  Contractions and shortened cervix
What I look forward to?  This Friday we will do another FFN test and check my cervix.... hoping and praying everything is good!  

Here are some pics of my daily outfits!
support hose

This is when I am hooked up to the toco and both heart rate monitors

And I have to throw another shot out to my wonderful husband.  He continues to amaze me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment