Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Milestone!

Quick weekend update!

First and foremost.... WE made it to 28 WEEKS!!!!  This is a huge milestone for the babies!!  Justin did a "we made it to 28 weeks dance" this morning!
More bragging on the hubs..  Saturday he woke up and did a lot around the house, came back to the hospital with a new, clean wardrobe, groceries and a well rested self.  We had take out and played cards - well, he creamed me in rummy!  I love him!  Each day I am falling more and more in love with him!  I can't wait to see him be a dad :)
Today Mom and Brooke went to our house and cleared out boxes and presents, making room for the cribs to be set up!  House is looking great, at least from the pictures I see!!

OH: BIG STEP:  Dr. Cousins took me off the 24 hour contraction monitor!! FREEDOM!  I just have to do it three times a day!  I was a little nervous at first, I mean.. it has been like a security blanket for me! 

28 week pregnancy highlight tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment