Monday, December 27, 2010

33 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along?  33 weeks
Total weight gain? 31 lbs - we have eaten our share of Christmas cookies this week!
Movement? A lot
What I miss?  Not much, but if i had to say something....sitting comfortably!  
Sleep?  Not bad besides getting up almost every hour to potty :)
Symptoms? I think I am having more contractions - had a positive FFN today
Best moment this week?  Being home for Christmas, going to Christmas Eve service at church, a white Christmas!
What I look forward to?  Appointment tomorrow - love hearing Max and Claire's heartbeats

Today I took another FFN test and it came back positive.  This means that there is a 50% chance we could deliver in the next two weeks.  SCARY!!  It's also nothing to freak about bc there was this girl at the hospital that had a positive and she delivered six weeks later.  Really, it just makes me more anxious/nervous.  I am going to be analyzing every thing I feel now.  I go tomorrow for a non stress test.
It's crazy and exciting to think we could be meeting our babies in the next two weeks!  How cool would it be if they were born on 1/1/11?!


No comments:

Post a Comment