Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bored

Dare I say it?
I am extremely bored today.  Maybe it is 2 months of being on bed rest that will do that to ya!  There is so much to get done around the house and it is just egging me on to do it.  There are still some baby clothes that need to be washed and put away, we still need to find a place where we are going to keep bottles and baby utensils - then once we find that place, we need to clean it and find a home for what used to be there!  Justin's parents are coming tomorrow, Christmas eve dinner is at our house, bathrooms need to be cleaned, etc.....
And I wish more than anything, I could do something about it!  Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be still and laid down for the babies but I am just itching to do things!  I'm sure I'll be kicking myself two months from now when I am getting no sleep, but for now, I need movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment