Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ultrasound

I was awakened this morning for an early ultrasound.  Our babies are getting big!
Claire was 3 lbs 10 oz and Max was 3 lbs 9 oz.  Neither wanted to get their picture taken, however we got two little shots of Claire's face - or should I say cheeks and lips!  She was being cute.  We got to see her open and close her mouth and saw her tongue doing the sucking/swallowing motion!
Max wouldn't face us at all... go figure. We haven't seen him since we found out their sex back in Sept.  She did say it looks like he has long legs!
Cervix hasn't changed much.  I'll have the FFN test tomorrow morning and should know results before lunch.  Dr. Cousins will come check me and asses if she thinks I can go home tomorrow afternoon!

Keeping fingers and legs crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment