Saturday, January 8, 2011

Free at last!

Okay, okay.... I know today wasn't officially 35 weeks, but I started my freedom today - one day early :) It felt great!  Today was the first time I have been in a Target in over 2.5 months! I can hardly believe it myself!
We got Max and Claire a few pairs of pants then headed to Macy's, Old Navy and Carters to do exchanges and make more purchases!  It was cute to see Justin getting excited over clothes.  He picked out their outfits at Macy's:  Puma, velour sweatsuits for next winter!!  He said they had to have them! 
After resting for two hours we headed back out to meet our friends for a birthday.  It was at a bowling alley and I lasted a little over an hour.  I stood the majority of the time bc sitting is uber uncomfortable! (not sure if uber is used correctly, but I have been wanting to use it! ha!)
We'll see how the next few days go.  It will be interesting to see what it's like not taking Procardia, my contraction medicine, along with freedom to move about as I please.  I was pretty tired from my outings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment