Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our first beach trip

So happy our first trip away from home was a success!  I packed a lot... and used 1/4 of it!


The forecast had said sunny and high 70s, low 80s...so I packed lots of short sleeves and shorts - very few clothes for cooler weather.

We really only had a day and a half of nice, sunny weather.  This is what it looked like one of the days.  The most fog I have seen!


Needless to say, I wore the same two long sleeve shirts the whole time we were there!  Lucky for me, we had a washing machine!!  M and C mainly wore their white onesies and the same two pairs of pants.  yes, this was fine, but I had packed the cutest warm weather clothes!

The tent was perfect and they took many naps in there and had lots of fun with their grandparents!



cool dude!
Every time I dress them in their "wombmates" shirts, one of them will have a blowout and have to change!
It was a very relaxing trip.  Mom, Dad and my Aunt Kathy helped so much.  I was able to go for a run, shower without being rushed and shop at the outlet mall!

Dad spent most of his time making Max and Claire smile :) sweetness


We had originally planned to come home Tuesday, but Justin had to work late, the weather was supposed to get better and if I waited, my Mom could ride back with us.... so we left Thursday.
Justin was so ready to see his babies!!  They missed him too!



We look forward to our next beach trip in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment