Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cooking and Baking

After finding some new baking blogs, I have been wanting to bake, bake and bake some more!  In the past, I would not bake much unless it was something I could lighten up to make a "healthier" version.  I am over that!... for now!  I want to try to bake something new every Sunday and Justin can take it to work with him Monday so I don't eat all of it.  Friday I made some delicious chocolate chip cookies and today I made some Lemon cupcakes with a lemon butter cream icing.  This was my first time making them all the way homemade!!  I think they turned out pretty darn good!
not the best picture, but oh so good!  I added some green food coloring! 

Tonight for dinner we made my aunt's salmon.  She made it at the beach and we have been raving about it since!  

Salmon, thin layer of mayo, spices (dill, old bay, lemon pepper, salt), crab mixture from Costco and lemon slices  
I was also going to make rolo chocolate chip cookies but I am exhausted..tomorrow!

It is supposed to be a beautiful week :)  Me and the kiddos will be spending as much time as we can outside!!



Here's to a good week!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment