Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rolling!

Guess who rolled over today??!! Max and Claire!

I love how she is looking at Max and smiling :)

The only thing is I didn't actually "see" them roll over.  Max I kinda saw out of the corner of my eye.  I was getting their clothes ready for the day and I missed Miss Claire Bear bc I had gone to the den to get their play mat.  How could i miss such an important milestone!?/

Today we met two of my high school friends for a walk.  It was lots of fun. I haven't seen either of them in at least 5 years!  One has a baby boy a few weeks younger than M and C and the other has a one year old and a 3 week old!! Lots of babies!!
Before we left for the walk, we played dress up.  Max is growing so fast so I pulled out some of his clothes I still had put away for the summer.  Sure enough, he could wear some of his shorts that are 6-9 mo!! good thing i figured that out now, than two months from now and not be able to wear them.  Claire modeled some hammy downs :)

 precious!

I put them in their "wombmates" onesies.  Every time I put them in these onesies, one of them will have a blowout and have to change.  I was lucky enough to get a few pictures before the inevitable happened!  


I was exhausted all day today, so when Max woke up early from his nap, I was happy to cuddle with him!


I love being a mom more and more each day!  Max and Claire are the best!!

1 comment:

  1. They are just TOO cute! (I know I say that all the time, but really, what else can you say?? LOL)

    ReplyDelete