Monday, April 18, 2011

Cookie Monster

I am a baking machine this week!! jk. But I am a cookie monster.  I have shoved in a couple of months worth of cookies and cupcakes in the past three days.  I need to lay off the baking :)  Today I made the Rolo Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Justin said "they are quite possibly the best he has had!"  I'm not sure I would take it that far!  They were really good, but I could take or leave the rolo.  I made some for me sans Rolo.
I've also had my share of calcium!  Eating this many sweets means drinking a ton of milk!!



Of course I can't do a post without sharing pics of Max and Claire!

diva hands!

They did so good the first part of today, but man...once 12:45 hit, they were pills.  They both were hungry and were not happy when I had to stop feeding to burp the other - then they both wanted to be held.  That is not easy to do.  Claire cried so hard she had big tears :(  it hurts my heart when she cries like that....but as soon as the bottle was in her mouth, she was happy :)

snuggle bug

1 comment:

  1. The cookies were AWESOME!!!! I def want to make some!

    ReplyDelete