Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sometimes it's just easier

to walk.


We were supposed to meet a friend for a walk today, but she canceled and I was glad bc Claire was being fussy.  BUT  I still wanted to get out of the house.  I have been wanting a tall soy vanilla latte from Starbucks for over a week so I decided if the babies were in a good mood after their nap, we'd walk to Starbucks.  They woke up, they ate and we were on our way. 
It would be too much trouble to pack up the car then have to unload both of them in a stroller just for a coffee.  After coffee, we strolled through Earth Fare to pick up some goodies.  I think I'm going to have to make this trip more often!

 they're thrilled to have their picture taken ;)

On another note, Claire has been reminding me of an animal when we burp her or sit her on our lap.  she will sit up super straight and just move her head all around.  When I was visiting with a friend this weekend she saved me from racking my brain and came up with "meerkat"
Spot on!!

haha!! this makes me laugh so hard!  I'm gonna have to get a picture or video!!


1 comment:

  1. We can walk to Starbucks too, isn't that the best! I can imagine, though, that it's easier to walk then drive for you, getting them in & out of the car. Even with just one it's a chore. :o

    xxoo
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete