Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

Max and Claire had a busy weekend!  Saturday they went to see my Papa (their great grandfather) for his 88th birthday!  Max was so interested in him.  He just gazed and laughed as Papa talked to him :) pure sweetness!

both smiling!

Papa loved visiting with Max and Claire!
Saturday night Max and Claire slept through the night!! WAHOOOOO!  They went down about 8:15 and slept til 5:00!!  We couldn't believe it.  I had gone in around 3:30 to put in a paci and hoped they would go back asleep, and sure enough!  We then had to wake them up at 8:00 to get ready for church.


We did good getting out on time, but still not early enough to sit in big church.  We sat in the small chapel and Max and Claire did great!

cute bunny bib!

little man
Sad I don't have a picture of both of them together in their Easter outfits.  Claire bear was not in the mood for pictures!

When we got home, I went to work on these coconut cupcakes!  They were delicious :)

And I was determined to dye Easter eggs! 


After our afternoon feeding, I took them to visit some old friends.  It was so good to see them :)  Wish we could have stayed longer but the Bear was so tired and not in the best mood.  Wish I had taken pictures!

sleepy girl

 Everyone is finally sound asleep, I've eaten 2.5 cupcakes and this Momma is going to B.E.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment