Tuesday, May 3, 2011

6 am!

Today I decided to take the babies to Target...by myself!  Claire can support herself while sitting in the Bumbo seat, so I thought it would be nice to get the tray to go along.  I also bought some new toys to hang from their play mat and a rattle ball that is easy to grip. 

Max has recently discovered his hand.  He stares at it all day!! It's the cutest!  Today I put this wrist rattle on it and he loved it!


They truly are such a blessing! Didn't know I could love someone this much!

They even slept til 6am this morning!! AWESOME
There were noises coming from their room around 5 so Justin went to get them, but realized Claire was in a deep sleep so he tried putting in Max's paci...sure enough it worked!  I stayed awake to pump so I have been up since 5 this morning...... This girl is a little tired.  Just got back from the gym at 10pm so I have to wind down before I go to bed. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment