Monday, May 23, 2011

Catch up

Whew! There is so much to catch up on...not sure where to start!  We got back from Atlanta at 9 pm last night.  The weekend was fabulous and went by way to quick.  Yesterday, Max and Claire turned four months! My babies are growing up so fast!  We took our photo shoot today so I'll need to do a four month post asap.  And we tried rice cereal today.  I have gone back and forth on whether or not to do it.  Our pediatrician said we could start at four months but everyone I talk to has either waited longer or skipped it all together.
Max was not a fan and gagged - Claire did pretty good!  I did a video of her on my phone so if I can figure out how to post it, I will!

Here is Claire eating cereal.  I bought the Earth's best whole grain rice cereal.  I liked this kind because there were only a few ingredients.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgRjEXA9V4w

No comments:

Post a Comment