Monday, May 16, 2011

Parties

This weekend Max and Claire went to their first birthday party.  Our friends have two year old twin boys that are cute as can be!  It was supposed to be a bounce party, but it rained, so everyone was indoors. 

This is what I get to look forward to!
ha!

Max and Claire wore their best
(taken from my phone)
my beautiful baby girl!

These next two are from our photo shoot yesterday.... today we stayed in our pjs!
Claire was watching Max play on the floor!

 my little stud muffin!

Not much going on.  We are leaving for Atlanta on Friday.  Justin's mom and sister are hosting a shower in honor of Max and Claire.  I went to check my Target registry tonight, only to find it had disappeared!  I guess they do it two months after the due date?  Who knows..... so I spent an hour going back to register online.  

No comments:

Post a Comment