Friday, May 13, 2011

Our days in pictures

I tried posting yesterday, but stupid blogger was down.  I have lots of pictures to share :)  Yesterday's post was going to be called "Tude Thursday".  Claire has been in a mood the past few days and I'm not sure why.  I kinda wander if she is starting to teethe, bc the drool is non stop! 
Anyways, here are a few pics from the past few days

I love this!! It looks like he is up to something! ha!

He's the best!

Baby girl!
Love how her little arm is resting on the chair!

My favorite part of the day is getting them up from their nap.  We are almost always greeted with a huge grin.  It makes my day :)


Yesterday I brought out the exersaucer for  Max and Claire to try.  It is still a little big, but they enjoyed the new toy!


This next picture demonstrates Claire's mood toward me yesterday:
"I don't have to if I don't want to!"

She's going to be a pistol when she gets older!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts!! They are just too cute! And I love Claire's last pic. "If I can't see her, she can't see me." LOL

    ReplyDelete