Monday, June 20, 2011

Procrastinator

.....with all CAPS!  Max and Claire are getting baptized this Sunday.  I did not send out invites bc it was just going to be Godparents, family and a few close friends.  I originally wanted to have a cookout afterward, but realized I would be a wreck the day before so Justin said we could have it catered.  Lets just say I have not 100% decided on a menu or where I am getting food from! eeeeek!! 
Tonight we counted who all was coming and there are 27 people, including us.  That is a lot to cater!  I think we are going to just have Panera bagels, Sausage and egg casserole, fruit, cupcakes and mimosas.   I am still trying to figure out how to have it all set up since everyone will come over following the service. 

I also have not bought Max and outfit.  Claire is going to wear her Aunt Darcy's and looks like a baby doll :)
I went to Macy's and Belks this afternoon with no luck so I called my cousin to come hang with the babies so I could check the Lollipop Shop, our local boutique.  They had three outfits to choose from, but it was so hard to decide without Max with me.  They let me do a store of approval and take all outfits home.  I've picked it out and going to pay tomorrow :)

Nap time was a little off today.  First nap is usually their best nap.  Claire only slept 30 min.  We met Anna and Asher for a walk during their second nap, which she slept the whole hour walk then some, then her third one she tossed and turned.  She has been making me laugh so much lately!  This picture does not do justice, but she has started to turn on her side then sticking her arm behind her back.  When Justin came home we went back to watch them.  She couldn't see us, but she was just staring at her hand having a "conversation" and holding her paci in the other!  Max has been sleeping with his hand on his forehead like he has had a busy day! Ah...they are the cutest.  Smiling and talking up a storm!

Last thing...  I came across Gussy Sews and there is a huge giveaway on her page!  My cousin's wife is one of the sellers along with this awesome seller.  I Need this sign.  It melted my heart!
"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you.  After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."

No comments:

Post a Comment