Monday, June 13, 2011

Rough day

Today started off great.  Max and Claire went to bed last night at 7:15 and slept until 6:15 this morning! - Great!
After their first nap we met my friend and her baby for a walk in the park, came home ate and then all hell broke loose!  Max just lost it.  He cried from 2:15-4.  He had just eaten, burped many times, clean diaper, etc... I had no idea what was wrong.  There were periods of 2-3 minutes where he would calm down and I would try to lay him down and he would go nuts.  I started crying and called Justin asking him to please come home when he could.  Thank goodness Claire was sleeping most of the time.  There was about 5 minutes (felt like 30) where both of them were screaming at the same time.  This hasn't happened since their first month.  And of course as soon as Justin comes home, Max and Claire are quiet and smiling?! 
I left and went to the grocery store for a few minutes by  myself.  It is so hard to hear your baby scream cry like that and not know what's wrong. I think he was just that tired.  Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

Speaking of which.... I am meeting a lady who might come once a month to clean.  M and C are getting baptized on the 26th and we will have family and friends over afterward.  Our house is in desperate need of a deep cleaning.  Sure I mop, vacuum, laundry... but I can't tell you the last time baseboards were clean, any windows were washed and the list goes on!  SO, she will come to see what needs to be done for a "spring cleaning" and come back next week to start.  I am so excited ;)

I think that's it for today!
OH - Happy Birthday, Aunt Darcy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment