Saturday, July 23, 2011

6 months down!

Can't believe our babies are six months old (yesterday).  Time has gone by WAY too fast.  I am loving every.single.minute with them. Each day they learn something new, get cuter and more funny!

They are in to everything and are busy all the time!
look at those legs!

 melts my heart!

Now that they are so curious, our photo shoots don't go as well as I would like.  I am lucky if they look at the camera!  I'm so proud of all they are accomplishing. (individual post to follow).  I'm also proud that I have made six months of breast feeding/pumping.  Originally, I thought I was going to quit at six months, but I am not ready.  I want to try to go as long as I am producing.... not to mention the cost of formula for two!!
We just started introducing baby food to their schedule.  They have been practicing since 4 months, but nothing consistent until now.

Their personalities are really starting to come through.  Claire is my miss independent, goes with the flow, doesn't like to miss what's going on and Max is sweet, smiley and likes his routine and doesn't do as well if it is messed up.

Love our little family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment