Monday, August 22, 2011

7 months!

Has it really been 7 months since my two wonderful babies entered the world?!  Time is going by way to fast.  They blossom more each day and recently have been so attentive to one another.  I LOVE watching them. 

You can see their different personalities in the pictures.  There is no question who runs the show!
don't let her fool you! guarantee that is a raspberry, not a sweet kiss!

I am still pumping.  My previous goal was six months...my next goal is nine months.  I am blessed to be able to have gone as long as I have.  I still supplement one formula bottle a day.  Unfortunately, I still get up in the middle of the night to pump.  I want to drop this one, but it is usually my best one.  Maybe next month I'll drop it?

Love!

I forgot to mention they went to their first Little Gym class.  Luckily, Aunt Darcy was in town to help.  They had fun, but I am not sure I am ready to take both of them by myself, not to mention class is at 11 and we have worked so hard to get on our new schedule. (they eat at 11)  It was really cute.  They played with a bell, sang songs, held on to parallel bars, and most importantly, was able to interact with other babies their age.  I am definitely interested, but will probably wait another month or so.
This shows their size difference!  Their shoulders are not even, but nonetheless, Max is a big boy!

watch out for the stink eye!  it looks like she just scolded him!
 bahahaha!  Justin and I couldn't quit laughing at this!

Individual posts to follow!

4 comments:

  1. How can they be 7 months already?! It was just 6 months like yesterday, it's going so fast. Adorable pictures, love the last one - sideways glance, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These pictures are absolutely adorable!

    The last chair pic is priceless. And the last pic in this post. HILARIOUS!!! Poor Max has no idea what he's in for the rest of his life!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7 months! The kiss picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is so stinking funny!!

    ReplyDelete