Friday, August 26, 2011

Claire 7 months

My beautiful Claire, Bears, Bear Bear, Miss Priss.....
You have grown so much in the past month!  You are babbling up a storm, rolling like crazy, sitting up, grasping small objects and smiling and laughing all the time!  Your grin melts my heart :)
You are still a pretty good sleeper, although I wish you would sleep an extra 30 minutes in the morning.  Your bedtime is usually around 7:15 and you usually wake up at 6:15am.  You eat four times a day, two of them include solids.  You love to eat and have liked everything I have given you.  Recently, you have started blowing raspberries while you eat and I don't like that!  I don't know how to get you to stop bc I don't think you understand "no" yet.

You are into everything!  You always grab for our phones or remote control and get mad if we take it away - same with toys.  Once, I was helping you with a baby mum mum and you threw a tantrum bc you thought I was taking it away from you!  Your giggle is the best and you are finally paying attention to Max.

You are wearing a size 2 diaper.  You still wear 3-6 months in most of your clothes.  Sleepers are almost 9 months.  You finally broke skin on your first tooth! 
Your favorite activity is still the exersaucer.  You jump all around and look at Max and you both start laughing :)  Your two favorite songs are The wheels on the bus and If you're happy and you know it.  It always makes you smile when I sing those to you...(you are probably laughing at my inability to sing!)  You always go for my necklace and like to look and play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment