Tuesday, November 22, 2011

10 Months


I must start by saying this past month, although it has been a lot of fun, it has also been the most challenging!  At the beginning of the month they had an ear infection, horrible diaper rash that lasted over two weeks, still have colds and are teething!  That's a lot for them to go through at one time and a lot for this Mom to handle!

When their noses aren't running or gums aren't bothering them, they are smiling, laughing and in to everything!
They are both crawling and pulling up.  They rarely sit still.


I am down to pumping once a day, sometimes twice.  I can honestly say I am ready.  Probably TMI, but I'm also completely deflated! ha!  I might have one bra that actually fits now.  Oh well!
They are taking four bottles a day and have three meals.
Sleep has not been great.  We had two days that were a little bit of Heaven!  I would say on average they go to bed around 7:15 and wake up at 6/6:15.  Max woke up at 5:15 this morning and would not go back to sleep. UGH.  I can't think of anything except teething?! Thoughts?


On the rare occasion I can get her to keep her bow in, Max tries to take it off!
This past month went by super fast.  I can't believe they will be one in a month.  Today we went to visit our ante nurses and take them some goodies.  This time last year I was still on bed rest at the hospital.

It's time I get to planning their first birthday. sniff sniff

No comments:

Post a Comment