Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kelly Crocker

Today while trying to find something for lunch, I found a can of pumpkin.  I had planned on making a pumpkin recipe with Hannah this past weekend but ran out of time.  Max and Claire were at school and we had play group this afternoon, so I decided to make Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!
The only thing I did different was the icing.  I found a cream cheese icing that was so good!  I think I had three of these today!  Thank goodness they are gone.  I need to stop ruining every workout with dessert.

For dinner we had my new favorite, Baked Chicken Parm.  It is so good and easy to make!


And I can't end a post without a picture of my baby girl!  She has been pulling up on everything.  Sometimes she even gets brave and lets go for a second!

4 comments:

  1. Who decides just to whip up pumpkin whoopie pies?? That is awesome!!! :) Happy Thursday, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that dinner recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe Miss Claire!!! That is so impressive!! She got on that fast!

    ReplyDelete