Friday, November 4, 2011

One Year Ago #2

One year ago today I was put on Hospital bed rest. Little did I know, I'd be there for six weeks. I can't believe it has already been a year.  I remember that day like it was yesterday!  I was supposed to have a baby shower that Saturday and the location had already been moved twice (from the original place, to our house since I was on home bed rest) then, thankfully, our doctor said we could have it in a classroom at the hospital. And that we did!
Besides not being able to do ANYTHING, I didn't mind being there.  The nurses were great and I had so many visitors.  It's amazing how generous people are with their time.  It was also comforting knowing a nurse or a doctor were just steps away at all times.  I still keep in touch with my ante nurses and take Max and Claire to visit.  I'll probably make some desserts to take to them for Thanksgiving.

Have a great weekend.  Not to much planned here.

2 comments:

  1. That's sweet that you still keep in touch. What a difference a year makes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of all the blogging you could have done while on bed rest! Ha!

    ReplyDelete