Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas pictures

Because I'm indecisive, I ordered and sent out more than one Christmas card!  Here are the photos I used - courtesy of London Kern Photography and my good friend Heather.

One card just has this picture:

Actually I sent out three different cards!
#2

#3
Front
(except they are side by side) Don't even ask why I can't get them side by side on here!
Back
Originally these onesies were supposed to have a reindeer and their name below.  Sadly, the etsy seller I normally use, never responded to me :( - so white onesies it was... Next year I will not procrastinate!

Busy day tomorrow - Max and Claire are going to Charlotte to stay with their Aunt and Grandparents.  We are hosting our annual Christmas party!! So excited to have an adult night and look forward to making some yummy foods found on Pinterest!
and I might be a little excited about sleeping in for the first time in almost 11 months on Sunday!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. They came out cute I think!! I love the legwarmers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cute! You should add a link to your pinterest so I can follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly these are GORGEOUS!! Such beautiful babies, darlin. Happy Holidays sweetie!

    ReplyDelete