Monday, December 19, 2011

Par-tay

This weekend we had our annual Christmas party.  AND it was our first night sans kids!  Max and Claire went to spend some time with their Aunt Darcy and Grandparents.  I was a little teary eyed when they left, but enjoyed running around without having to drag out the double stroller.
We enjoyed being with all our buds and having adult time.... maybe a little too much fun :)
I'm still not sure about the dark hair.  I think I'm going to call my stylist today to see if we can lighten it up a bit.  Not to mention the BANGS.  They are driving me nuts. They stick straight out and no amount of hair spray, water, hair oil, anything... will tame them.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the night!  haha! that grande wine glass was a decoration with Christmas M&M's in it!  and the look on their faces tell all!

___________________________

My friend Heather put together the pictures she took.  I love all of them!  Here are a few:
LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you meant by "baby bangs" in your email. Bummer they won't stay down, but you can't tell in this pic.

    I think I want that wine glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather did an amazing job! Go Girly! These are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete