Friday, December 23, 2011

Tag!

Maegen from CHESTERRIFIC tagged me with this fun one!  It's a 3-part tag - 1) list 11 random facts about you, 2) answer 11 questions you've been tagged with, and 3) make up 11 new questions and tag 11 new people ... here we go!


11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. i love warm weather.  Nothing beats waking up to sun, birds chirping and the smell of freshly cut grass!
2.   I love food! I could talk about food all day, every day.  My favorite is my guacamole with tortilla chips :)
3.   I don't like to eat fries that are pointy!! I used to tear off the point or not eat that fry at all! Weird, I know!
4.   I don't like to get my head wet at the pool (lake or beach).  Funny considering I grew up swimming competitively!
5.   One of my biggest fears is falling.  A couple months ago I fell walking up the brick stairs to our door while holding Claire.  Scared me to death.
6.   Biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth open and smack their gum.  
7.  I enjoy doing algebra!  
8.  I am very self conscience.  Always worried I'm not smart enough, or will say or do the wrong things around people.
9.  I love light.  I like to have all blinds open and lights on in the house.  Dark is too depressing
10.  I love summers by the pool.  Before Max and Claire I had the summers off and would go to the pool as often as I could, read a good book and work on the tan!
11.  I wish I did more creative activities with Max and Claire.  I hope I do enough engaging activities throughout the day and they aren't bored with me!

11 QUESTIONS MAEGEN ASKED ME

1.  What did you dream about last night?  Breast feeding and formula?!?!
2.  Do you like the rain?  Only when I'm sleeping
3.  What is your favorite book?  I can't say I have a favorite book.  I like mindless reading :) and enjoy a good laugh or mystery
4.  How often do you go online?  more than I care to admit ;)
5.  Have you ever served on a jury? What was it like? No! I always get out of it!
6.  Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?  I'd like to say so?
7.  Let's say you just won the Miss America beauty pageant, congrats! Give me your acceptance speech..... I'm lame... have no clue
8.  If you were stranded on an isolated island, what 3 things (not people),  would you take with you?  hmmm... deck of cards, blanket, lighter?? I always have trouble with this!
9.  What was your last vacation and who did you go with?  Holden Beach, NC - just the four of us!  Last real vacation sans kids? Long Beach Island, NJ to visit Justin's family.
10.  Have you ever gone cow tipping?  No way!  I am a scaredy cat and would be afraid of getting caught!
11.  Do you untie your tennis shoe before taking them off, or just kick them off with your other foot?  I would say more often than not, I kick them off with other foot.

11 questions I am asking you!

1.  What is your favorite food?
2.  Coke or Pepsi?
3.  Where did you go on your FIRST airplane ride?
4.  Favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
5.  What's your favorite Christmas song?
6.  Are you a morning or night person?
7.  If you work, and went to college, is your profession in the same field as your major?
8.  What is your favorite state you have visited or lived in? Why?
9.  If you won $1000 from a scratch off lottery ticket, what would you do with it?
10.  What's your stress reliever?
11.  What was your first car?

I'm tagging these 11:  Julia, Megan, Samantha, Cindy, Jamie, Al, Jenilee, London, Susan, Emily, Stephanie
*************************
Here's the offical rules:
1. Post these rules. 
2. Step 1 - You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Step 2 - Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Step 3 - Cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.

6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ Blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 peeps!
Wow, so many rules!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment