Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cheesy Quinoa Mac and Cheese


And a photo dump... but first the quinoa mac and cheese!
I've seen this on Pinterest a few times and decided I needed to make this!

Quinoa mac & cheese - Must Try!


Photo credit:  http://aroundthetableri.blogspot.com/2012/02/cheesy-quinoa-mac-cheese.html

It was pretty good!  Justin said it didn't taste like much, but I enjoyed it!  Is is something I'll add to my favorite recipes? No.  I have a ton left over.  We had it with tilapia and creamed spinach.
It was a little on the dry side, but that may be my fault.  I have only made quinoa a handful of times.

Now for the photo dump!  Both the babes are feeling better... I think.  Max's eye was a little runny again today and Claire still has a yucky cough.



Love this!  One of their favorite things to do!
precious little toes!
making valentines gifts
LOVE this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment