Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mahi Mahi

One of my best friends from HS came over tonight.  She loves to cook and every time we get together we try to make a new, delicious meal!  I subscribe to Cooking Light and The Food Network magazines, yet I rarely cook recipes out of them.... but tonight we did!!
We made Mahi Mahi with Asparagus and Almond Sauce.  We also made a steamed artichoke for an appetizer!  They were both delicious!!


It was really easy to make!  I'll definitely have to make this for Justin soon!  It was also nice to have some girl time ;)

We had another beautiful afternoon, so Max, Claire and I played outside.

 Look at those cheeks!!

 Our little diva!

The Buds!

We have been having fun, but sooooo ready for Daddy to be home tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. The change in weather is so fun with them, isn't it?! I thought of you the other day... do you have any squeaker shoes? I bought a couple of pairs and they are the funniest things!! The girls love wearing them too! Squeak-a-roos are the brand I bought.

    Glad Daddy is home soon! Have you booked your massage?

    ReplyDelete