Monday, May 14, 2012

Sweet Peas!

I am so blessed to be a Mom to these two!  They are my everything and all I have ever dreamed of and more!
How could I not have a wonderful Mother's Day when I got to spend it with Max, Claire and my wonderful husband?!
We started the day off with church, then headed to have a picnic at the park!  Max and Claire were more interested in Mommy and Daddy's chips than me!
bahaha! Look at Claire's face! Max must have taken a chip from her!

We ended the day by having dinner with my Mom and Dad.  Justin, Max, Claire and I are so blessed to have such wonderful Moms! (and dads!)
Dad grilled chicken wings and Italian chicken (my favorite).  Max and Claire started getting antsy, so we let them have a chicken leg!
haha!  they were being so silly!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! I love that picture of Max with the chicken leg! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful photo of the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they are so cute! I'm glad you had a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete