Monday, July 2, 2012

Slacker!

That's me.  I could think of a few note worthy things to blog about.... but I don't feel like thinking, writing and uploading pictures I don't have.
I could write about a fabulous weekend with the in-laws, hot temps, new (adorable) kicks for Claire, a new IMAC PRO!!! (hello! thanks in-laws!)... but I am slack, have taken few pics and tired.

Today we went on a family run then I we went back to the gym this afternoon so I could do a strength class!  Then.... went to a friend's house to watch the Bachelorette.  We actually have a bracket going and go to a different house each week to watch.  It is a lot of fun.  I lost already bc I had stupid Ryan winning.. really?!  But I am so team Arie!

Too much randomness...
Already looking forward to this weekend.... Justin's 37th bday and our 5 year anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. I do like Arie, but I think Sean is adorable! Can't wait to see who she chooses. And have fun this weekend, what great things to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete