Wednesday, August 1, 2012

No big deal...

Last Saturday (thanks to my Mom  for watching kids and Justin's parents for sending us) we headed to Philly for Justin's Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary! We were so excited to have this opportunity!  Justin's family knows how to have a good time and are some BIG dancers!
When we first got there we went and had lunch with one of my sister-in-law's friend then did some shopping.  Besides the heat, I really enjoyed walking around Philly.

look familiar? told you...every time we try to take a picture..
My in-laws.  Love how happy they are!
Sister and Father-in-law "skating" ... always draw a crowd!
Love her!
All the Fredricks dancing :)
I seem to have a lot of these.... mostly at weddings :)
Crazy, but love him!

Now it's time for the Jersey shore!!  We've been looking forward to this trip all summer.  While cleaning the car, we decided it would be a good time to turn the car seats around.  I have been nervous to do so, but Max is huge and not a good traveler... I went to a consignment today to buy some new dvds for the trip.  Hopefully with seat change, dvds and night driving we will have a smooth, 10 hr drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment