Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies with a twist!

Yesterday I came across these cookies on Pinterest.  They are made with a secret ingredient.... no butter, no oil, no eggs and no flour *garbanzo beans!  They were surprisingly good!


I have also (thanks to the Blog world and Pinterest) found the 100 Days of Real Food blog. I have become obsessed with reading her post and have gone back almost two years.  Recently I have been trying to do a better job of watching what we eat - not in fat content, but in wholesome ingredients.  I have a lot to learn!  I was thinking of trying to do 10 days of real food - and the best part - Justin is on board.  This is going to be a challenge.  I  am up for trying all kinds of new things. He, however, is very picky and not a huge fan of wheat flavors, veggies or fruit...hmmm... this is going to take lots of planning and research on my part.
If and when we do this, I will try to document as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment