Thursday, September 13, 2012

Holla!

It's consignment time in NC!! I am very proud of my recent purchases!


Today I purchased a total of 17 items: 14 articles of clothing, two pairs of shoes and a wooden table with four chairs (that I will paint a different color) all for $105! I should add that half of the clothes were polo!

Two of my favorites!

Claire's deals!

Score!!

I went to one last week and will go to my last one tomorrow! I love finding these great deals! Tomorrow my focus is on my nieces and shirts!


Kelly - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! We have another big one coming up that I'm consigning at, and my project this weekend is to get everything tagged, priced, and entered into the system. We'll see if I ever do it again, ha. I am getting excited about shopping at one more this season - they are like crack aren't they? (Not like I know what crack is like...:))

    ReplyDelete