Saturday, September 1, 2012

It really happened!

Today, thanks to 5 wonderful women, I ran 13+ miles!!



We had a discrepancy with the mileage. I use map my run and the other girls have their garmin. This time and distance includes .5 mile walk. Susan's was just a bit over 13. I'm hoping their is a happy medium!



I would not have been able to do it without these girls! They shared water and chomps :) and motivated me when I felt like quitting!
My body hurts!
I was so hungry when I got home and the only thing that sounded good was a green (purple) smoothie






Spending the rest of this Saturday watching football with friends and family!!
Go dawgs!!
Kelly - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I don't think I would have been able to move afterwards. The smoothie looks good. What's in?

    ReplyDelete