Saturday, November 24, 2012

13.1




I can now check off a half marathon. I couldn't have asked for a better day to run. Beautiful day. I chose to run by myself. I used the time to really think about everything I was thankful for.
I had 2 hr 6 min. The best part of the whole race - I beat Justin by five minutes! That's crazy! The last comment he made getting out of the car was how I would never beat him! He hasn't run but three or so times in the past 2 months. I think last year he was under two hours!

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!












Kelly - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats girl! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kelly! I would NEVER be able to beat Derek... he's too fast. You had a great time and I'm glad you had great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first half! That's my favorite distance. :)

    ReplyDelete