Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy, Happy!

This weekend my Mom had a 1st birthday party for my twin nieces.  It was also my cousin's 25th birthday so we practiced saying, "happy birthday" with Max and Claire.  Birthday was a little tough for them to say, so they kept saying, "happy, happy".  It was so cute!
"We've got this! Just take my lead!"
"Don't touch my cake"

It was a great party! So glad we got to spend time with my brother and his family.  I wish they lived closer so the kids could play.
cousins!
Now, time to start planning Max and Claire's second birthday... OMG!  I think I've decided on a "Trucks and Tiaras" theme.  We will see!

2 comments:

  1. Ok could Max have any cuter of a glare in that last picture? And little Claire's dress is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea for their 2nd birthday party!

    ReplyDelete