Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Little Fish!

I haven't been blogging much lately.  I need to... I have a lot I need to catch up on with Max and Claire.  I'm hoping to do a 2.5 year post soon.  They are keeping me busy. Last week they went to a swim camp.  It was 9-1 and they had swim lessons, went on nature walks and did crafts.  They loved and I loved having some time to get things done!


The instructors said the first two days they would cry and not want to go under, but by the end of the week they were little fish!

We went to Charlotte this past weekend to celebrate Father's Day and birthdays for my father in law and sister in law.  The hotel we stayed at had a really nice pool.  The kids stayed in the pool for almost two hours.  They had a blast!  I hope to get them more swim lessons this summer.


They love their Grandpa so much!  Just as much as Grandma's new ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment