Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Amazing Race Casting Call

Last Saturday an acquaintance and I went to The Amazing Race casting call.  Yes, you read that right!  My friend, Jennefer was telling me her good friend has always wanted to be on The Amazing Race.  They just happen to be coming to Greensboro and Jennefer thought Liz and I would be a great team.  Liz is a mom of 11 year old quadruplets!

Our pitch was that we were MOM that needed an adventure other than potty training and carpools!  Also, we met through Bunko, so we really don't know much about each other, bringing a whole new dimension to the show!

Here is a clip from the one minute we were allotted to say why we should go on and one from our local  news station.  Our interview starts at 1:20.

Amazing Race Casting Call

Of course, the minute went way to quick and I know we didn't say everything we wanted to say.  We will only hear back if they want to do another audition/interview.
So cross your fingers and toes!!


2 comments:

  1. Ha! So fun and I love your outfit! You look GREAT. Fingers crossed you get a call back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! You would be great on that show and I would totally watch you every week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete