Friday, January 31, 2014

February Pinspired: Mint pants

I'm really liking hoping on the Pinspired bandwagon.  It's forcing me to try things in my closet that I haven't been wearing!  Today I tried on some mint corduroys from Old Navy.   I don't think they have this color this year... got them last year.

These are the outfits that inspired me to make my own look.
via: here, here and here
Mint cords and navy and white stripe shirt
Shirt: Gap    It's cute, but way too big.  This is a Medium

Mint cords and chambray shirt.  Leopard belt, but you can't really see it
Chambray shirt: Old Navy last year
Necklace:  Groupdealz - super cheap!


mint cords and grey stripped cardigan
Sweater:  Gap: final sale! I have the navy one as well!
Tank: Gap: final sale! Got it for $2

mint cords and khaki sweater
Sweater: Stein Mart years ago.  The scarf came with the sweater.
This was my favorite of the outfits... they would all look better if they were ironed!
Every since being a SAHM, I rarely iron anything!


Linking up with

7 comments:

  1. I love all of your look! And I know what you mean about ironing as a SAHM ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the looks, but I REALLLLYYYYY love that GAP sweater!!!! Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Absolutely love your blog!

      Delete
  3. Love all the ways you styled the mint jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gap sweater is amazing! Love your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love outfit #4 but the chambray shirt looks great too! Love those pants. Great color!

    Nicole
    http://cardigansandcorduroys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete