Saturday, November 8, 2014

14 weeks

As I was looking back at My Pregnancy Journal while I was pregnant with Max and Claire, I noticed 14 weeks was when I started documenting my "bump".  I am already bigger with one baby then I was with Max and Claire at 14 weeks.  My friends that have had two pregnancies say this is normal...

14 weeks with #3
14 weeks Max and Claire
Ugly pjs in both ;)

Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  Started wearing a few pants this week.  Shirts still too big
Cravings: Vanialla Chex cereal
Symptoms: Just started getting daily headaches.  Usually starts around 2pm


You can see my baby bump the best first thing in the morning while laying down.   Max and Claire are finally starting to believe I have a baby in my tummy!  I can't wait to feel he/she move!  As of right now, both kids want a brother.  Claire says she wants to be the only girl/sister!!

----------------------------

Today, Justin and I went to look at lots to build on.  #3 means bigger house!  We had a really good day.  We drove around looking at houses and the lot that we may be buying Monday!  Plan to buy lot now, but not build until we sell our house (probably in spring/early summer 2015).

lot for new house!
House Justin and I both love!
I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time on Pinterest ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh your little tiny bump!!! You are so cute!! I showed faster with #2 also, think it's par for the course. That is exciting that you are looking to build a new home and the picture of the one you love is gorgeous! My advice would be start purging now!

    ReplyDelete