Sunday, November 16, 2014

15 weeks

15 weeks and growing!  I still don't have the cute "bump" yet, but my tummy (and butt, boobs and legs) are growing.  I had Claire take the 15 week bump and I'm really not a fan of the tummy shots anymore....especially since I am bigger with #3, than I was with them!


Claire gave baby a kiss :)
15 weeks


Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: a few 

Cravings: None!  I went from having some many aversions, to only like an egg and muenster cheese sesame bagel from Brueggers, to being ok with most foods!  I still have not drank coffee from home. The smell still bothers me.  I do, however, love the new Chestnut Praline Latte from Starbucks!

Symptoms: Still getting headaches, but I am starting to think it is from lack of caffeine.  The no caffeine did not bother me at first, but once i added the random starbucks lattes, the headaches started.... I think 

Really looking forward to my next doctor's appointment next Monday.  I feel like I haven't heard it's heartbeat in forever (it's only been 3 weeks)...but since being off all my hormone meds (14 weeks) I get nervous/anxious that something will go wrong.

-------------------------------

And a sweet pic of my two favorite little people

2 comments:

  1. I think you look super cute, Kelly!! Claire kissing the baby is so precious. Sorry to hear about the headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bump is precious and you are just glowing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete